Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Unstoptable tears coming out unintentionally

Again... This sad and hurt feeling come again to me... Listening music now... But i cant even stop my mind to think on the person who hurt me in such a deep way... I know i am so stupid to think on this person.. But what can i do except working and study fulfill my time... i just want myself to feel busy like hell... Only then i can stop myself thinking on you... Even though now you are not around... But i am so dangerous to thinking of u sometimes... When pplsuddently remind my memory... I will die with hard... I need to endure my deep feeling in front of other and forcemyself smile like an stupid person... I am also dun wan ppl to worry me... But pls tell me wat can i do for this. . I hope i really can think on how to forget u in my life... I noe is not easy... But somehow i wanna try no matter how hard... I want life going on wothout influences by u... Bt... Tell me... How should i do on it... I just release it by my tears and nothing else can do on it... Sometimes i did ask myself... What am i cry for? I noe is worthless... But. ... Not that i cant let go... Wat i can say is... Walk the talk is hard for me in terms of this... I did try b4... Am i successful... I really dunno... It is not everything i can verbally disclose to others... I really cannot endure my tears rolling in my eyes when talking to other... I dun ean to cry infront of ppl... Is it too hard for me to do sa... Not that i dun wan to say... I hv no confident at all.... Crying day again... Hope can slp well after cry... Good night