Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Finally... you are back to me ♥

Today 18th of February... As compare to my last update, it is around 1 years i stopped blogger my account.. As usual... Today monday with no class yet handle 2 home tuition from 10am to 12pm and CF tuition from 2pm to 5pm dueto holiday replacement... Becky parents ask for lunch together then just go with them even though i really feel sleepy... My eyes cannot tahan... I did my closing eyes in car for 10 minute... After arrive CF house..is quite happy to see my student do their work in the room... But somehow... I still need to waste 1 hour for them to look at the dictionary... Damn boring... But i just keep quiet bcos when i was like them,i m also the one who lazy to doing my homework.. I prefer copy my fren work bcos had no effect even though it is wrong. However, what i concern is the history of the younger sister due to the PBS system launched recently.. Gov is going to kill malaysian student in the indirect way 20 subjective for history exam... Really siao liao... I also gonna get crazy due to the system as i must push the student very hard in memories the criteria. .. Tomorrow is the 1st class after CNY... Busy life is going to start... 5 weeks seems to past in a very fast pace as i did not notice...is time yo motivate myself to study in the intelligence ways only thrn i can catch up evetything in the grace period... 15 months challenge is count down from now... No matter how, wat i promised myself must done only then i can talk confidently... Forget about smth that can affecr my life such as rlts. Sometimes i think that... Alone got nothing to afraid as long as i hv my potential and ability... I believe scorpion got a vry high 毅力 in terms of life and achievement... For me... Most of the time merely trained on my internal side... Forgot about the external part liao... Nvm lah... I m not that emphasize on the lesson of 'stick money on my face' watever it wants to come it will comes.. Just as wat Dr.Ho told us b4... Wat is yours is yours.. Wat is not yours... Dun take... I strongly believe that no one able to take watever u hv unless u give up the things u hv on ur hand... bb face always tell me... Life is beautiful... Actually... How beautiful is the life... Is a myth... Assignment on start from tomorrow... I m going to decide the interviwed company tomorrow as this sunday i think is the only time to carry out the interviewed process... This is to ensure the Eric Tang will not come in ka ka cau cau... If not... I m the one kena interview later... Better plan it carefully.. Haha^^ Tomorrow back to AJ. .. Start replacement... Going to busy like hell... Ready to pick the unstoptable phone call from parents... 2 days ago Elaine did addressed me her fren for me tutoring her fren in mandarin conversation... I know that the charge can be up to RM80 per hour... Anyway... I hv no time to entertain unless i plan to kill myself without valid reason... After slp around 4 hours until 845... Dunno whether tonight can slp well o not... Hope to hv sweet dream but not night mare lol... Goid night ^^